It’s a hot topic among the people asking how to cancel the KineMaster subscription?
Before going into further details, let’s have a look at some specific aspects of KineMaster.
As all know that KineMaster is one of the best video and animation editing apps. It is available in both free and premium versions. You have to pay a certain amount to get KineMaster Premium subscription.
This ultimate guide is all about the KineMaster subscription, elimination of auto-renewal, and canceling the subscription using different devices. So, let’s get deeper!
Procedure To Cancel KineMaster Subscription on IOS (iPhone or iPad)
Follow the easy steps mentioned below to cancel the KineMaster subscription on iPhone or iPad:
- First, open the KineMaster app and go to settings.
- Click on your name and then click on the “subscriptions” tab.
- After that, sign in or open your Apple ID and scroll down to go to the “subscription.”
- Again, tap on KineMaster to open the subscription details.
- You will see the active subscription here.
- Just click on the “Cancel” button to eliminate the KineMaster Subscription.
(Remember that if you can’t see the cancel button, it means the KineMaster Subscription has already been canceled).
Note: If you can’t find the subscription tab, navigate to iTunes or Appstore account and open KineMaster there.
How To Cancel KineMaster Subscription on Android
If you think deleting the KineMaster app from your android phone might work to cancel the KineMaster subscription.
You are thinking the wrong way. This process will not cut the subscription. To cancel it, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, go to Google Play Store and search for KineMaster.
- If you have signed up with multiple Gmail accounts, only open on which you have taken the KineMaster subscription.
- After that, navigate to the option “subscriptions.”
- Again choose the KineMaster subscription and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Congratulations! Your subscription has been canceled successfully.
After performing this procedure, it will not just cancel the existing subscription but also prevent the renewal of KineMaster subscription.
How To Cancel KineMaster Subscription on MacBook (Mac)
If you want to cancel your KineMaster subscription using MacBook, follow the procedure:
- First, open your Mac App Store.
- Click on your name by navigating at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Again click on “View Information” available at the top of the screen.
- Sign in to your account if asked. If you have already signed in, the sign-in option will not pop up.
- Keep scrolling until you find the tab for “subscription.”
- Click on the “Manage” button and then again click on “Edit.”
- Lastly, click on the “Cancel subscription” option, and it’s all done.Congrats!
- You have canceled the subscription successfully.
Note: Always make sure you are signing in with the account that has activated the KineMaster subscription.
How To Cancel KineMaster Subscription on KineMaster Website Directly
Is it possible to cancel the KineMaster subscription if you have purchased the premium version directly from their website?
In such a case, you have to sign in to your account on the KineMaster website to unsubscribe from the subscription.
In short, you reach out to the Editor’s website or the payment providers directly. We are mentioning the two steps by which you can fix these issues quickly:
- You can reach out to the KineMaster Editor using the contact form.
- You can also contact the App editor on the Playstore app.
How To Cancel KineMaster Subscription on PayPal
Some people buy KineMaster subscriptions using a PayPal account. You can cancel the subscription with the help of the following procedure:
- First, sign in to your PayPal account and navigate to the settings.
- After that, click on the “Payments” option and go to “Manage Automatic Payments” further in the payments dashboard.
- You will see all your merchants’ payment agreements there.
- Choose the “KineMaster subscription” and cancel it.
- The system will ask for the confirmation, click again on “Cancel Automatic Payments,” and you are done with the cancellation.
KineMaster is the most famous video and animation editor app. It has millions of active users due to its all-in-all functions. You can use its free version or acquire the Premium Subscription if you want to create more stunning videos.
This guide is all about the cancellation of KineMaster premium subscriptions across different devices and platforms. We hope you will find it helpful.